We are a community based website that is run by an iFit user like you! We've loved creating unique and off-the-beaten-path maps for since 2011. Years ago, we saw the need for an quick and easy way to locate maps based on distance, location and incline. Our site is a search engine format that allows you to select multiple parameters and search for the exact map you want to workout to. You can even search for the exact distance!
These maps work with all equipment that is iFit® enabled. Bikes, treadmills, incline trainers, rowers, bikes, Tour de France and ellipticals can all use these maps.
Besides our dynamic search feature, we also have a ton of other features!
You MUST be a paid member of www.ifit.com and have iFit compatible equipment in order to have the ability to use these maps.
To view or renew your membership, simply go to:
- Login at the top right with your username and password
- In the top right, click on Login and then click on "Membership"
- Click on "Annual Membership" - here you will see when you purchased and when it expires.
- Click on "Renew" or "Renew in Advance"
If you had a Free Trial Membership, and now want to get full access:
- Login at the top right with your username and password
- Navigate to the Subscribe page and enter in payment info.
You can filter through thousands of maps by using either the Keyword Search OR Filter Results on the SEARCH page. Enter in any keyword (marathon, 5k, 4.9 mi, London, castle, beach, trail, island, etc)
On the SEARCH page, you can filter and narrow down from thousands of maps! The more specific you are, the less results you will see. The less fields you enter information into, the broader your results will be.
- Category (Location) - narrow down the continent, country or state. Keep typing to add more than 1 location
- Street View - select on Yes or Areas with/without
- Features - choose which features you're looking for in your workout (beach, incline, city, trail, etc)
- Miles - choose the distance range(s) you want or input the exact miles
- Incline - select the max incline you want or input the exact incline
- Elevation - select the max elevation you want or input the exact elevation
- Click "Search" button
On the MAP SEARCH page you can perform the following searches:
- Location - Enter in a country, state, city
- Radius - Enter a number to search in km or miles
- Click Search
From the results, click on a pinpoint location and it will display the map name. Click on the map name to take you to the entry or click on the star to favorite it and look at it or do it later.
HOW TO SCHEDULE MAPS
- Go to iFit.com and login to your account.
- Return to iRunMaps.com and find the workout you want to add to your iFit machine schedule.
- Click on the name of the map route OR View Details to take you to the details page.
4. Click on the link towards the bottom that starts with http://www.iFit.com...
5. When the new window pops up, click "Schedule Workout" and it will add to your iFit Schedule. Now go to your machine, click the "Maps" button and you'll see the workout you added.
Google has NOT captured street view in all areas. If your workout has been drawn in an area that hasn't had street view captured, it will say something like "No Imagery Here" or "No Street View available here".
These are BASIC instructions for how to view street view on your iFit Compatible (built in screen) equipment.
- Turn on your machine and login
- Click on the Maps button
- Click on the Map Workout you would like to do from your list and begin your route.
- Your equipment has the options of showing Street and Satellite views. It will automatically display Street view, then Satellite view unless you touch the screen and button you want it to lock on. (IE: push the Street button on your touch screen and it will stay on Street View. You can also click the Lock/Unlock button to the right of Satellite to have it lock on whatever view it is currently displaying.
Street View is shown below and is LOCKED so it will display only Street View the entire workout:
Satellite View is shown below:
Below are instructions for how to view your workout on an external monitor (iPad, Laptop, tablet, TV) while you're working out.
iFit Live Workout runs on a computer using a browser, thus if you want to view on a TV, it would need to be connected to a laptop or PC. If using a TV, turn it on, turn on the connected computer, then:
Get on your machine, login, select your map and START your workout.
On your iPad, Laptop, etc go to https://www.ifit.com/live-Workout (good idea to Bookmark this) OR go to iFit.com, at the top right in your menu bar you will see the "Live Workout" appear. Click on it.
NOTE: You will only see the workout once the machine has started.
After you are on the Live Workout page, you should see something like this:
Your machine should allow you to override the speed and incline no matter what workout you are doing. For this example, we are showing you how to adjust your speed and incline when using an iFit map workout.
Your machine may look a bit differently, but should have capabilities to adjust the incline and speed, as you can see on my NordicTrack C2150 Treadmill pictured below.
On the left are the incline settings from -3% decline to 15% incline. Then I can also set the incline/decline in smaller increments by incline/decline button and up and down buttons. Your machine will automatically adjust to the inclines and declines of the map terrain you are doing.
On the right are the speed settings from 1 - 12 mph. Again the speed button at the bottom allows me to adjust the speed in smaller increments.
You can also click "Stop" to take a break or stop the machine. When you click the machine, you will only have 9:59 minutes to take a break before the machine logs you out of that workout.
COOL TIP!! If you have a specific speed you want to run - say 6.3 mph - very quickly hit the 6 then the 3 and it will go to 6.3 MPH!
Once you override the incline settings of a mapped workout, you will see the "Follow Workout" button appear on the left side. If you want to follow the incline and decline of the mapped route, simply click the "Follow Workout" button the screen and the button will go away.
If you're looking for an exact distance to run, you've come to the right place! iRunMaps allows you to narrow down your search results by using the Filter on the Search page. BUT, did you know you can enter in an EXACT distance and it will also give you the results that way?
Simply go to the Search Page.
Enter in the exact mileage you want to run (IE: 4.2 mi), be sure to input mi after the number.