When trying to schedule a workout on iFit from 3rd party links (Facebook, iRunMaps, Tiwtter, etc) or iFit emails, the iFit site doesn't allow you to seamlessly schedule your workout and instead makes you login again and again.
iFit is aware of the issue and working on this (since November 2019). Please report the issue to iFit as the more people telling them they need to fix it, the higher priority it becomes. Let them know you can't schedule from Facebook (try this link to test) or other 3rd party links without logging in repeatedly. (Coding that "works best" with a particular browser for ANY part of a website, let alone something important like a "remember me" button, is very antiquated coding.)
In the meantime, here is a workaround:
- On iRunMaps find the workout you want
- Near the bottom, find the workout link and right click on the link then select "copy link location"
- Open a new window in your browser (CTRL T)
- Login at iFit and click "Remember Me" - this MAY help their system make scheduling seamless depending upon which browser you use (this is the issue on their site)
- Paste (CTRL V) the link into your browser