You can filter through thousands of maps by using either the Keyword Search OR Filter Results on the SEARCH page. Enter in any keyword (marathon, 5k, 4.9 mi, London, castle, beach, trail, island, etc)
On the SEARCH page, you can filter and narrow down from thousands of maps! The more specific you are, the less results you will see. The less fields you enter information into, the broader your results will be.
- Category (Location) - narrow down the continent, country or state. Keep typing to add more than 1 location
- Street View - select on Yes or Areas with/without
- Features - choose which features you're looking for in your workout (beach, incline, city, trail, etc)
- Distance - choose the distance range(s) you want or input the exact miles
- Incline - select the max incline you want or input the exact incline
- Elevation - select the max elevation you want or input the exact elevation
- Click "Search" button
On the MAP SEARCH page you can perform the following searches:
- Location - Enter in a country, state, city
- Radius - Enter a number to search in km or miles
- Click Search
From the results, click on a pinpoint location and it will display the map name. Click on the map name to take you to the entry or click on the star to favorite it and look at it or do it later.
HOW TO SCHEDULE MAPS
- Go to iFit.com and login to your account.
- Return to iRunMaps.com and find the workout you want to add to your iFit machine schedule.
- Click on the name of the map route OR View Details to take you to the details page.
- Click on the link towards the bottom that starts with http://www.iFit.com.
- When the new window pops up, click "Schedule Workout" and it will add to your iFit Schedule. Now go to your machine, click the "Maps" button and you'll see the workout you added.