These are BASIC instructions for how to get started drawing a simple iFit map.
1. Go to www.ifit.com and login to your account.
2. In the top menu, hover over the CREATE button and click "Map Based Workout"
3. Type a Workout Name
4. Choose the Activity Type: Run or Cycle
NOTE: The term "Run"applies to walking, treadmill workouts, elliptical, incline trainers. The term "Cycle" is for all bikes and TDF bikes.
5. You can Schedule a date and include more options on this page if you'd like or leave it as is. Click NEXT
6. Enter Search Location where you want to draw your map (ie: Kona, Hawaii) and hit enter. You will see the location appear on the map to your right.
7. For beginners, I recommend having "Click to Road" ON. This will make drawing much easier and quicker as the route you click will snap to the main routes/roads.
I also recommend having the "Street View Availability" ON. This ensures you will have street view as long as you are drawing your route on areas highlighted with blue. NOTE: Google has NOT captured all roads and trails.
Click on a road to make your starting point of your route.
8. Zoom in or out using the + or - and the arrow keys on the map to navigate in other directions. In the bottom right, you should be able to see the street view as your drawing. If there is no image showing, this means there is no street view available.
Beneath the map, you can view the elevation of your route as you are drawing.
9. Keep clicking and you will now see a light blue path where the route is. In the top area, you will see the total miles, elevation, estimated time and calories as you add to the route.
10. Save Route. It will process and allow you to Schedule Workout on your computer and thus on your iFit exercise equipment.